Tuesday, November 21, 2006

He's all Grown up!

We are so proud of Paul. He has matured so much over the last year.

Graduating from high school was good, but he has really come alive in his college studies. He's pulling down A's and loving it!

Of course he is studying some of his favorite things - like political science and ethics.





Paul is tying in with the Navigators at CSU. He continues to grow like a weed spiritually. It's going to be so cool to see how God uses his life.
He's also dating a great gal - Lindsey (sorry no pics right now).

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Hey Nancy and Bill, I love this page, it is so wonderful! I love the Tetens so much, can't even explain it! Bill, if you want me to send you a picture of us, I have a lot, just let me know! Thanks again for everything, you two are phenomenal people with beautiful, wonderful kids!